We are one of the widely acclaimed manufacturers and suppliers of Strontium Chloride
. The offered strontium chloride is soluble in water. Our offered strontium chloride is a typical salt which forms a neutral aqueous solution. The supplied strontium chloride is highly acclaimed for longer shelf life and purity. Our offered strontium chloride is a source of redness in fireworks.Features:
- White crystalline powder form
- Induces parthenogenetic activation
- Reduces tooth sensitivity
- Strontium Chloride is a salt of Strontium and Chlorine and is available in white crystalline powder form.
- The Strontium Chloride is soluble in water and slightly soluble in alcohol and acetone. It is a typical salt forming a neutral aqueous solution.
- Strontium Chloride bears chemical properties that are intermediate to those of Barium Chloride and Calcium Chloride. We manufacture Strontium Chloride by the reaction of Strontium Hydroxide or Strontium Carbonate with Hydrochloric Acid.
- The Strontium Chloride thus formed crystallizes in cold aqueous solution to form Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate. This Strontium Cholride Hexahydrate is dehydrated by heating where actually the dehydration starts at 61 degree Celsius. The Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate is completely dehydrated at 320 degree Celsius.
- Strontium Chloride is used for the formulation of Strontium Salts, pigments, boiler detergent, coloring agent for pyrotechnics, glass manufacturing, laboratory reagent & dental toothpaste. Like other Strontium Salts, Strontium Chloride emits bright red color in flame and hence is used as a source of redness in fireworks.
- Strontium Chloride is also used as a precursor to other strontium compounds like that of strontium chromate that effectively acts as corrosion inhibitor to aluminium.
|Formula:||SrCl2 · 6H2O|
|Strontium Chloride:||99.00% Min|
|Free Moisture:||1 % Max|
|Free Iron (Fe):||0.01% Max|
|Free Carbonates:||0.05% Max|
|Free Sulfides as S:||0.001% Max|
|Water Insoluble Mater:||0.10% Max|