|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are one of the widely acclaimed manufacturers and suppliers of Barium Chloride
. The offered barium chloride is a salt of chlorine and barium. Our supplied barium chloride is soluble in water and alcohols. Our supplied barium chloride is commonly used as a heat treatment salt in stabilizers and polymers. The offered barium chloride is very useful for purifying sugar. Features:
- Water softener
- Dye mordant
- Longer shelf life
- The Barium Chloride offered by us is a salt of barium and chlorine.
- Found in colorless white crystals form at room temperature, these crystals are soluble in water and sparingly soluble in alcohols and acetone. Barium Chloride offered by us is a salt of barium and chlorine.
- Barium Chloride is counted as one of the most important salts of Barium that is soluble in water.
- Resembling the other Barium Salts, Barium Chloride is toxic and imparts yellow green coloration to flame and it is also hygroscopic.
- Barium Chloride can be prepared from Barium Hydroxide or Barium Carbonate, naturally occurs as Witherite. When either Barium Hydroxide or Barium Carbonate reacts with Hydro Chloric Acid, it gives a hydrated Barium Chloride. The Barium Chloride thus formed is in the form of Barium Chloride Dihydrate which can then be crystallized from the water solution.
- Barium Chloride is an inexpensively available salt and hence finds extensive applications in the laboratories and industries.
- The Barium Chloride is used to test the Sulphate Ions.
- Industrially, Barium Chloride is used in the purification of brine solution in caustic chlorine plants and also in the manufacture of heat treatment salts, case hardening of steel, manufacture of pigments and in the manufacture of other Barium Salts.
- Above all, Barium Chloride is widely used in fireworks to impart them a bright green color.
- Manufacturing of barium salts, pigments, boiler detergent
- In purifying sugar
- As mordant in dyeing and printing textiles
- As water softener, in formulating caustic soda
- Polymers, stabilizers, heat treatment salts
|Formula:||BaCl2 · 2H2O|
|Barium Chloride:||99.00% Min|
|Free Iron (Fe):||0.005% Max|
|Free Carbonates:||0.005% Max|
|Free Sulfides as S:||0.001% Max|
|Water Insoluble Matter:||0.10% Max|